Saturday, February 25, 2017

Be True to Yourself...




Taken from The Daily Word for today:

"In her book "The Top Five Regrets of the Dying," Bronnie Ware shares a common regret by those near the end of their lives: 'I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.'

I do not have to wait until it's too late. I can live today being true to myself. I establish values and goals that feed by soul.  What is most important to me, and why? After setting short and long-term goals, I set priorities that support those goals , consistent with my values.

I do the work I do with an attitude of enthusiasm and purpose. I take care of my physical body. I remain connected with Spirit. Carefully and joyously, I choose activities that express my highest truth."

No matter what your days may look like with its ups and downs, take time to set priorities for yourself that feel good and make you smile.

Sending happiness and joy your way!

Colleen :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment