Sunday, July 23, 2017

Fearlessly and wondrously prosperous...






"Life presents many opportunities to demonstrate strength and courage. I may stretch myself and increase my gifts to others. Or I may leave the security of a relationship or job to better care for myself. Every time I practice courage, I contribute to my prosperity.

I make choices based on what feeds my soul and benefits those around me. As I do, I tap in to hidden resources. Spirit enables me to face difficulties and overcome them.

Courage is like muscle. I build it up over time with each act outside my comfort zone. I create strength that will last a lifetime and I am fearlessly prosperous."

                                                                   from The Word of the Day (paraphrased slightly)



Be strong and courageous so that you may prosper in so many ways!

Colleen :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment